The property is in walking distance 260 m to the traditional village Finiki where you can find a mini market and grill. The nearest sandy beach is 2.9 km away.
The property compromises of:
- Hobby camper de luxe
- Fishing Boat 5m polyester
- Trailer type 500, double axis 4 wheel drive
- Yamaha external motor 20PK
- Natural stone floors (152.50 m2)
- Elevated wooden sun terrace (23.30 m2)
- Pergola for shade (84.50 m2)
- Storage/ Sea container (on top of the concrete plate)
- Solar panels Electric Aztron (on top of the container)
- IKEA open kitchen with luxury tiles and a camping oven
- Stone fire place with grill
- Shower room, toilet and large septic tank
- Mobile BBQ with chimney and a swing bench with a small table
- Storage for dried wood
- Gardenia automatic watering system
- Iron welded gate
- Concrete drive way
- Manual outdoor pit for chicken, pork, lamb
- 13 Solar external spots
Finikounda, 8 minutes by car, has four long sandy beaches. The village itself has a very pretty harbour for traditional fishing boats and recreational boats while a smaller village sandy beach is served by traditionally Greek cafes and restaurants.
Methoni, 12 minutes by car, is an old trading port, with Venetian links, evidence of which abounds in its beautiful castle beneath which lie a beach and a sheltered harbour. Methoni has a doctors’ surgery, dentist, pharmacy, good local shopping, super markets, bank, post office and very good restaurants.
Pylos, a 20-minute drive away, is a busy small town with port and extensive marina. It has a good range of shops and cafes built around a lovely central square, shaded by ancient plane trees. It also boasts an impressive castle. There are doctors and a small hospital/health centre with good facilities and reliable staff who provide prompt emergency service.
Koroni, 10 minutes by car, is a seaside historical town with its Venetian castle, the long sandy beach Saga, health center, banks, super markets and restaurants.
The nearest signature golf course is 20 minutes away while the next golf course is 30 minutes away.
It takes 50 minutes to drive to the International airport and the hospital of Kalamata which is the administrative capital of the area. Kalamata has a port, large yachting marina and motorway access to ATHENS. The centre of town has been the subject of major regeneration during the past few years and offers a wide range of shopping, eating and relaxing opportunities along its main boulevard. There is a greater variety of shops here offering designer goods and some internationally known stores.
Price: € 40,000.00